Saturday, April 16, 2011

Verve Get Your Diva On April Challenge

Here is my card for this months GYDO challenge from Verve, this time around we were to follow a recipe challenge dependant upon the first letter of your first name. So for me I had to use the colors brown, turquoise, and pink, buttons, brads and twine and a circle shape. I used a circle base from CTMH and the brown, pink and turquoise papers are all from Fancy Pants, next i added some brown sugar bakers twine and a pink croched flower layered with a cream flower shaped button and a brown button. For the brads I was not so sure but then I decided to add bitty brads to the butterfly wings and then later added a few more to the bottom. The sentiment is one of my many favorites from Verve's Plain Jane collection. The colors are not showing up real great in my picture it is dark and rainy here today. I have to say this was definatly a challenge for me, but I am so glad I decided to ply along!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Parchey Family said...

I love this card. Very vintage just like I like it.

HOPE said...

Very pretty....

Aubrey and family were here last week. We said our goodbyes...SIGH.

Had a busy week with the kids and then the weekend with lots of family...I LOVED IT!

Lord willing...we'll see you again one day Jessica. It was such a plearsure to meet you and your sweet family. You are dear to us, and thank you again for your friendship to Aubrey.

God bless