Sunday, April 3, 2011

More dollar store fun

I am loving the dollar store, I used some more of those glass candleholders and some vases glued them together using E-6000 and next thing you know I gots myself some hurricanes for 2 bucks! Next is whats to put in them. So I made some burlap balls(I saw this somwhere in blogland, thank you whoever you are) I just crinkled up some newspaper into a ball, taped it and then hot glued some burlap strips around it, and the burlap was left over from my daughters b-day party. Then I used some spanish moss, a birds nest and some little eggs in one and the last one for right now just has some random fixins that were also left over from my daughters b-day party and they were also from the dollar store! So I made all 3 of these bad boys and filled them for around $10.00.











Photobucket

4 comments:

Becky B. said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! Awesome!!

Parchey Family said...

These turned out great. I especially love the one with the birds nest and eggs.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

super creative! and I love your fireplace makeover

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Very clever use of glass for class, Jessica!