Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Tea Party?

I made this card late last night just in the nick of time to add it to the MFT April Guest Designer contest. The theme of this contest was shabby chic which I do not think I accomplished. As usual I was in a rush to get this done and it was not what I had envisioned but it is what it is! I used MFT'S Tea Time ss is'nt it cute? I did alot of paper piecing and I used some more yummy Stella & Rose paper from My Mind's Eye a lovely pearl flourish from recollections, a croched flower and some seem binding and I added a cool rose pebble to mimic a wall hanging and I tried to make wallpaper and some moulding which you can't see very well and I hand drew the wood floor!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

I think this is adorable, Jess! Wonderful coloring, great paper pieced accents and lovely design! Super job!