Friday, April 15, 2011

Some new MFT

First I want to apologize for my lack of posting, I have just been so busy I am working on stripping and repainting my steps and I had a field trip with the kids this week. I have however been working on some crafty stuff and I just got some of the most fabulous MFT goodies this week that were calling my name! First up is a birdhouse that I got at the dollar section at Michaels this past fall, I filled it with some kraft colored paper shreds and then added a peep and some Robins eggs{whoppers} for the topper I used a new Pure Innocence stamp and paper pieced her dress with Stella And Ruby paper from My Minds Eye and the rest was colored with Copics. I added a croched flower some twine and a button! Such a cute little spring treat and I am so in the mood for SPRING! The second thing I made is just a super simple card using a kraft base and more Stella and Ruby paper and another PureInnocence stamp and for this one I colored the whole image using Copics. I added some ribbon and a flower and that's that! Hopefully I will be back with more tommorrow!





I also linked up the birdcage at Under The Table and Dreaming's Sunday Showcase linky party!
UndertheTableandDreaming



Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Okay -- you put a peep in a cage! Now THAT is cute! Love the tag/card too!

Country Mouse said...

Both of your creations are adorable! I love the mini birdhouse with tag!!! Super cute!!