Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Treats





Here are some of my Thanksgiving table accessories. I used the new decorative doily die from MFT and the fabulous stamp is from Verve, these will go on every place setting and I am unsure about if I will add name tags to these or not. The little buckets are from Michaels and filled with carmel corn and peanuts and are for the childrens table. I used the Holiday Hoopla ss from CTMH on these, I am in such a party planning mode right now, I can not wait to decorate my tables I will post pictures hopefully Thanksgiving night! I will be back tommorrow with a brand new H2H Challenge, see you then.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

How cute are these!!! Love them & I am sure your guests will, too :)

HOPE said...

Not only do you do so well on your card making and ideas..but being in your lovely home..I can just imagine your Thanksgiving table!!

Aubrey told me you wondered about my blogging...I'm starting a new project that takes a lot of my time...I might be able to post once in a while...definetly on the craft site something will pop up here and there! But, I'm fine..thanks for the concern.

Happiest of Thanksgivings to you and your sweet family. HUGS
HOPE