Monday, November 22, 2010

Heart2Heart-Thank You




Wow sorry for the way late Heart 2 Heart post, this week your challenge is to make a thank you card/item. I made this cute little box/bag using cardstock and Mistletoe paper, I used a new MS punch to make the handle. I used this months fabulous SOTM-A Little Thanks for the sentiment which I cut out and the Heartfelt Christmas set for the reindeer. I used some just blooms flowers, sparkles and a snowflake from a MS punch. Super easy and I plan to give it to a neighbor filled with Christmas cookies as a thank you gift. To join us for this weeks challenge just make a thank you papercraft using mostly CTMH and then link it up on the H2H site and when you are there you can check out the rest of the design teams awesome work!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Big Red Scraps said...

This is great! how fun. I love the snowflake and the flower, a nice touch.