Sunday, November 7, 2010

All Decked Out




Here is a card I got to make today during naptime, The paper is Mitten Weather from Cosmo, and the SS is All Decked Out from CTMH. I got that fabulous punch from MS at Michaels today that I used on the bottom of the card and that lovely sparkly purple ribbon. I punched the snowflakes out of the paper with the MS snowflake punch and added the little purple buttons. I also added glitz glue to all the snowflakes for added sparkle and liquid glass on the snowman nose but it is hard to see in the picture. Hopefully later today I will be able to post all the stuff from my craft fair yesterday, but for now this is it!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I love snowmen! Cute card! I need to order some more goodies from you...I've actually been making cards and need more paper! :)