Thursday, November 11, 2010

A card for the puke pile and an upcoming class






Okay so I seriously debated on wether or not to even post this card or not as it seems to me to belong in to what I have recently named the "puke pile" or that pile of cards that you look at and say wow that is really not good. Now sometimes I have a love/hate relationship with my cards but this card not so much with the love, however lest you think I have not been crafting lately I have, it just might not be working out for me. I also have been working on this super simple, plain Jane event calendar which will be for my next class held on Tuesday December 14th at 6:00 pm. I will be sending out an e-mail to my customers with the exact info but if you are interested in attending shoot me an e-mail as this will make an excellent Christmas gift and the cost is only $12.00 per calendar. So here are the details on the card, I used the Mojo Monday sketch and Making Memories Paper, the poinsetta is "The Best Gift Of All" CTMH, sentiment is also CTMH, I also used gold stickles for the dots.



Photobucket

No comments: