Monday, July 25, 2011

Homemade Ice Cream

I told you I would be back today with my homemade ice cream recipe! Okay so it's not actually mine but it came from Kevin and Amanda and it was so easy and so good! Click here for the recipe and several different flavors! For our ice cream I just followed the basic recipe and stirred in chopped peanut butter cups-yummo! Next time I am trying the cinnamon bun recipe. This was so simple to make my oldest helped me make it and everyone helped to eat it. While it was chillin in the freezer we spent the afternoon at camp and I had to snap a few pictures of the cuties. Now we are getting ready for a play date today with our buddy Kellen. Have a great summer day!










Photobucket

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi jessica, These children are indeed CUTIES!! You are so lucky. Enjoy them for they grow us too quickly.