Monday, June 27, 2011

My last Heart 2 Heart

Today is a sad day, it is my last day as senior design team member for Heart 2 Heart Challenges. I have been a design team member for the last year and it has been so rewarding.  I also have been very humbled by the amazing creativity and talent of all of the designers I have worked with this past year. They all are amazingly talented and just super wonderful women. A huge thank you to Mary Vogel, the creator of Heart 2 Heart for all of her hard work and commitment. Now on with the show-I always wanted to say that lol. This weeks challenge at H2H is a color challenge, Barn Red, Bamboo and any Blue so this just screamed patriotic to me!
I used Barn Red and Bamboo cardstock as well as some patterned paper from the Miracle kit. I used the Circle Around stamp set and Barn Red and Outdoor Denim ink and some fun buttons and twill ribbon. The stars were stamped, cut, and the popped with foam tape. Now I can not wait to see what you can do with this challenge. Just remember to use mostly CTMH products on your entry. You will be wowed again this week by the teams gorgeous creations. As sad as I am to go I am truly excited to see the new design team in action! Hope to see you playing along with us!









Photobucket

8 comments:

Karen Day said...

I can't believe 6months has gone by!! It's been lovely working with you & following your blog - your creations are really wonderful, and I love checking in to see what amazing home decor item you're creating each week! Lovely card :o)

Debbie Carriere said...

Jessica, this is wonderful! It has been great being on the DT with you :) Look forward to seeing you in blog land :)

Lorrinda said...

Jessica, again you made a beautiful card:) It's been great sharing a DT spot with you for the last 6 months! I'll be stalking your blog for budget home decor tips, your transfromed garage-sale finds just blow me away! I'll be seeing you in blogland:)

Mary said...

Jessica - it's been a pleasure having you on the team - I know I can always count on you for consistency and great artwork - I mean, just take a look at this card! Awesome! Thanks for everything!!

HOPE said...

Jessica..your cards always amaze me.

I love your details of buttons..lace etc.

the three dimension..always catches MY HEART!!!

Keep up the wonderful work...

Love and hugs
Aubrey's mom

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Jessica, you and the design team have given such a great gift to all who have submitted artwork on the H2H blog - the gift of kind words.
Thanks for taking the time for brightening my days.
All the best to you.

Haley D. said...

Your card is wonderful! I cannot believe how well the Miracle paper works with this color combo! You will be greatly missed at H2H! Please stop by often and play along for fun.

Melinda Everitt said...

Great card, Jessica! I did not realize that you were leaving too. I have enjoyed working with you on the DT and have been amazed with all of your creativity. Take care.