Sunday, May 15, 2011

May GYDO card

Here is my card for this months Get Your Diva On challenge at Splitcoast. The theme this month is "material girl" and we are to incorporate material into our projects. For my card I decided to use actual material instead of patterned paper. The lovely material I used is from Anna Griffin I also used CTMH kraft cardstock for the base of this card and lots of die cuts-Open scallop, flower, and fishtail banner die-namics from MFT and Elegant Leaves from verve. I used Verves Bloom and Grow stamp set for the sentiment and on the felt leaves. I topped it off with some stiching, I have lots more that I am working on that I will be sharing soon!





Photobucket

6 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Oooo, this is the sweetest! Love the fabric background panel, the adorable banner and your flower/leaf cluster! Thanks for playing!

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh my Jess, this is out of this world! Love that gorgeous fabric flower and that banner design is simply awesome! Great colors, too!

Ravengirl said...

This is very sweet!

Joanne Gilch said...

Fabricky card at the GYDO challenge. Is there any paper?...LOL Love the banner and the scalloped trim.

Debbie Carriere said...

Jessica, I saw this on SCS this morning - love it!! Fantastic job with that sweet banner :)

HOPE said...

Just adorable....love the banner!!! what a great style...sooo uncommon!

That would be cute in a patriotic theme...you know thinking of Aubrey!

Your talent just keeps...BLOOMING!

HUGS
HOPE