Monday, May 16, 2011

Heart 2 Heart-What's your favorite technique?

This week at H2H Challenges we want to see your favorite technique in action! You have the whole rest of May to play along with our challenge won't you give it a try? I have lot's of techniques I love but I decide to go with RANDOM STAMPING, I don't do it much but I don't know why because it is so fun. I had to prepare for an upcoming class and thought this would be perfect for some random stamping. We will be making this awesome card holder and the tutorial can be found on the most fabulous Tresa Blacks blog, she has the most awesome CTMH tutorials ever. Random stamping allows you the flexibility and creativity to create your own patterned paper to match virtually anything. I decided to use colors from the Sophia paper pack to recreate the look of Sophia without using up my paper. The stamp set I used was Endless Friendship and I used Pear, Hollyhock, Blush and Goldrush. A croched flower and button topped this cute little holder off. I also made a set of 4 matching notecards and envelopes! I love love love stamping my envelopes to match my cards. I can not wait to see your favorite techniques and I can not wait for you to see what my uber talented design team mates have come up with!






Photobucket

7 comments:

Karen Day said...

What a great way to keep Sophia "alive!" My favourite part of your set - is the envelopes! I don't fancy them up often enough, and it adds so much to the gift set :o) Beautiful project!

Arlene B. said...

Very pretty, I had not thought of random stamping as being a technique since I do it all the time :) I almost always break the "rules" with my own interpretation a bit. I also like to stamp just a hint on the envelope, it is more exciting to receive an envelope with something more...
Very pretty set.

Debbie Carriere said...

Great set!!! I love the colors & that beautiful stamp set :)

Haley D. said...

Thank you for featuring this awesome technique. Your entire set is lovely, and I have to agree that I love the little extra something something that decorating the envelopes provides.

Unknown said...

Very pretty set! Love the colors & great random stamping!

Lorrinda said...

Love this random stamped set! Beautiful colors and the box is perfect!

Melinda Everitt said...

What a bright and alive project. The colors are so fresh and the random stamping is gorgeous.