Sunday, January 3, 2010

Caboodle Layout

For a paper pack that I did not really like at first I seem to be using it alot! Oh it has grown on me so! Love You Forever has probably got to be one of my favorite stamp sets ever! I paper pieced the animals and used a mini pearl, Sweet leaf cordouroy brads and bitty sparkles. I also used a scalloped punch on the borders and the Storybook Cricut Cartridge to cut out Avery! I also used the Reflections book for the inspiration for the layout the pattern is Tittle Topper-Add It Up. Let me know what you think!


1 comment:

Parchey Family said...

Jessica,

I love this layout. I think I might be changing my mind about this paper. But that is pretty typical. I can not believe how small Avery is in this picture. Who would have ever known that curly hair was in her future. Angie