Saturday, January 30, 2010

1/30 Daydream & Happy Endings

This is just a little altered notebook and lollipop cover I made for the little girl Neliswa that we sponser through World Vision. She lives in Swaziland and will turn 6 on February 14th. However we are only able to send very small things that will fit in a 6 x 9 envelope so we are limited, we also added stickers and a letter, pictures my kids drew and pictures of all the snow we have here! There are so many children who lack even the basic nessecities it is just heartbreaking. Anyways the only thing was my husband disliked the stickease that said Make a wish upon a star, he said we are Christians we don't wish, we pray. So off came the sticker and on went a new one that I stamped using the same princess that I used on the lollipop cover but of course I did not take a picture, oh well you get the idea! I hope Neliswa enjoys her package, it is far more a blessing for us to help her than I ever could have imagined! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is so cute. She will love it.