Saturday, January 30, 2010

1/30 Valentine treat tent

Wow 2 post in one day that's good for me! This is just a little treat bag tent that I made for Elaina's teacher. The paper is Scribble Scrabble(Got it last year) and the stamps are of course CTMH, I used Whoo Loves You and Childhood Portrait and mini sparkles. The hearts I covered with Stickles and the ribbon is from Wal-mart. I have not filled it with goodies yet, I am thinking about making chocolate peppermint popcorn to fill it. I found the recipe here www.theidearoom.blogspot.com she has an amazing blog. I even started working on my hubby's Valentine's treat I am making a heart shaped chipboard album, I got it all covered in Basic Grey's Bittersweet paper(Love it). Hopefully I will play more after the wee ones go to bed. I also got to the quilt shop today and got the most amazingly adorable baby boy material and want to get started on a blanky for the new baby. We will see how much ambition I have left at around 8:00pm tonite probably not that much.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

How adorable is this!! I love it! Thanks for sharing.