Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Peppermint Bark popcorn


This stuff is amazing, so eat at your own risk it is addicting, popcorn, almond bark, peppermint extract and crushed candy canes equal=pure yumminess. I packaged up these little treat bags for my wonderful group of girls who come to my card classes every month. Last night was our last for this year so I thought we needed a treat. I just packaged up the popcorn tied it with some baker's twine and added a tag I cut out of the Cricut using the new CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge then I just stamped a small sentiment and that was it! We may of also had some cranberry walnut oatmeal and chocolate peppermint kiss cookies. It was a celebration of a whole year of being crafty!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Laurie @ Laurie's Little Bits of Creativity, etc. said...

Looks and sounds delicious. So do the chocolate peppermint kiss cookies!