Monday, December 19, 2011

A card and a treat

Can you beleive I actually made a card? My brother needed a card for a gift so I whipped this up quick for him. Everything is from CTMH and it's hard to see in the picture but the trees are super glittery irl.
I also made hot cocoa on a stick topped with homemade marshmallows and on some added some crushed peppermint and on some Christmas sprinkles. They make the most awesome creamy hot cocoa, just google it and you can find a recipe!







Photobucket

3 comments:

Parchey Family said...

I love the card and the hot cocoa. Maybe something I will have to try next year. You know me always one step behind.

Aubrey said...

It sounds delightful! :) I love all your christmas decor. I will have to do a post soon...just super crazy busy around here! Hope you are doing well and wish you all a very merry christmas! xo

Becca-expressions said...

Thank you for generously sharing your talent this past year. I come to your blog on a regular basis to be inspired by your creativity.

Merry Christmas to you and yours,
Becca