Sunday, February 20, 2011

A SFYTT card


I had some time to play today and decided to do Jen DelMuro's SFYTT for this month, I really liked the sketch and it was super easy.  You have until the end of the month to play along so if you get a chance check it out! For my card I started out with some fabulous ribbon that I got at Michaels on clearance for like a buck! So I knew I wanted to use my new ribbon and then I just had to find paper to match-aha Basic Grey's eva-success. The sentiment is from Verve's Feel The Sun ss, and I used liquid pearls on the edge of the scallops. The flourish is half of a big one from Zva Creations that I cut down, and I used the rolled flower die-namic die from MFT and some white felt for the lovely flower in the center of the ribbon and topped it with a pearl!


Photobucket

No comments: