Saturday, June 12, 2010

6/12 SFYTT challenge




This card is for today's SFYTT , I love this sketch you can find it and the details here http://www.iheart2stamp.com/ This sketch is awsome and I love it with this paper from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop collection! I also used CTMH'S Desert Sand cardstock and Celebrate Life(butterfly) and Card Chatter-Thank You stamp sets. The butterfly was stamped in Tulip and then I covered it with Prisma glitter! The buttons are Basic Grey, I am giving this card to my neighbor who stopped by yesterday to let us know that the hose had fallen out of the water tank we were filling and was spraying all over the driveway. She is an English teacher at school and she was my teacher when I was in school as well! I hope everyone has a great weekend!






3 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my goodness, how beautiful! I love the vintage look and that gorgeous glittered butterfly. Great job with the SFYTT this week!

Kay D said...

Gorgeous! I love that butterfly and the sheet music!

HOPE said...

I too love the vintage look..and the music just makes it...so unigue..the butterfly OH MY!

As always..so full of TALENT..

Hugs to you Jessica..