Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cupcake Gift Set

Okay so I saw the most adorable cupcake making
set on Splitcoast and had to make one. My cousin
Lana's little boy Dylan's birthday party is today
so this is what he will get. I used Basic Greys
Archaic paper tocover a cake mix, tub of frosting,
3 toppers and matching gift bag. All of the Dino's
were cut out of the cricut using the Paper Doll
Dressup cartride. I also used a MS punch, a
Fancy Pants felt leaf, twill ribbon. The stamps
I used were CTMH's Dino-Roar and Geometric
Thoughts(retired) and Say It In Style. I also
used a few different nestabilities. In the little bags
there are cupcake wrappers, cupcake toppers,
and milk chocolate rocks to put on top. So this kit
has everything needed for Dylan and Lana to make
adorable dinosaur cupcakes.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Jessica, this is so clever. what exactly are the rocks made of? Too cute.

Jessica said...

Leslie,
The rocks are milk chocolate candies that I bought at wal-mart. They have a new "gourmet" type candy section, and they come in a good size platic tub.