Saturday, February 14, 2009

2/14 Happy Hoppers


Happy Valentines Day! We are staying in tonight and are having shrimp cocktail and steak with garlic butter sauce, and I made sour cream rolls this morning and mini heart shaped brownies and pink frosting for desert. Then when the kids go to bed John and I are going to watch Fireproof, it is amazing if you have not seen it you should. Well for this card I used Basic Grey Sultry paper and the image is a happy hopper. Well to start with I used textured paper, duh what was I thinking? My coloring is less than to be desired I guess that is just all the more reason to keep practicing. Have a great day and be thankful for all the LOVES in your life. I am especially thankful for my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and my amazing family and friends today and everyday.

No comments: