Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2/11 Inspired
















Okay so last night I was supposed to finish up my daughter's valentines treats but John and I got our taxes ready instead. So at 9:15 I finally made it up to my scraproom and so did not want to do her treat bags I was inspired to make a card using CTMH's February SOTM called Easter Eggs, I just love this set the eggs are beautiful and do not have to be used as just eggs. Katy Donaldson another CTMH consultant made a gorgeous card using the eggs as flower petals, so I had to try it. I used all CTMH products Priceless Love,Playful Flourishes, Easter Eggs Amore Paper pack, Love Always Journaling Spots, Chocolate Bigger Brad, Colonial White ribbon and waxy flax, Chocolate Dot ribbon, Blush Ric-Rak, Blush Buttons and Blush and Desert Sand Ink.

No comments: