Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Summer 2010 Idea Book Blog Hop





































Welcome to our Close To My Heart new product blog hop! With over 40 CTMH consultants celebrating the release of the upcoming new Summer 2010 Idea Book by giving you a sneek peek at some of the fabulous new product that will be available for purchase on May 1st! If you have come here from Kimberly Smith's blog http://verykimberry.blogspot.com/ you are on the right path, you can also find a full list of blog hop participants at http://tazzygirl2000.blogspot.com/.
Let's get started, I used our brand new My Creations Recipe/Photo box which is so multi functional, but I wanted to use it for recipes for this project. I covered the box with new Cherry-O Creative Basics paper which comes with 6 sheets of the plaid and 6 sheets of the polka dot paper not to mention 4 yards of 1/4" cranberry velvet ribbon all for only $7.95. After adhering the paper I distressed all the edges with Chocolate ink . I also used Tulip and Seeet Leaf cardtock. The flap on the box is magnetic so just for looks I added a Tulip button from the new Tulip Mini -Medley accent collection with a hemp bow, polka dot irresistables letters inked with Tulip Ink, and the beeeautiful new Opaques Cheery-O pearl stickers. Inside the box I used the fantastic new and matching My Originals Sugar and Spice recipe card kit- how cute and so simple! The card kit comes with 32 yes 32 4"x6" recipe cards(4 each of 8 designs), 3 12"x6" My Stickease Adhesive Sheets and 6 4"x6" recipe inserts for just $12.95. Now I am a little selfish as I am keeping this little box all to myself, it looks so cute in my newly redone kitchen, and I love trying new recipes, however if you can bring yourself to share would this not be a wonderful housewarming or shower gift? You could even share some of your favorite recipes with the recipient, or what if you decorated this box in a baby theme for a special new baby so the parents could keep all those new baby pictures in one spot or even little keepsakes like the hospital braclet and 1st lock of hair! Oh yes I think the possibilities are just about endless! Anyways without further ado here it is. Now "hop" on over to Leisa Hubley's blog http://bigredscraps.blogspot.com/ and see what great sneek peek she has for you! Make sure and check out all the blogs along the "hop" to see some great new products and some ways to use them! Remember the new Summer 2010 Idea Book goes live May 1st! Thanks for stopping by!












12 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

cute! I was trying to decide what to do with this little box...

Cheryl Even said...

How darling this is. I love the button, the stickers, the papers, everything!

Lori said...

Love your recipe box. This paper is too perfect for it.

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful recipe box.

Kristine said...

Love this!

Carla said...

I can't wait to do a recipe box too! Yours looks great!!

Nalazoo said...

Too cute! Thinking I have to make these for my boys who are now in college...they keep calling home for recipes! Hmmm...not sure they'd like the Cherry-O papers...I sure do!

Tresa Black said...

I love your suggestion for the baby keepsake box. Great idea!

Haley D. said...

Your box and recipe cards look great!

Barbara said...

Your recipe box is beautiful....I love the paper you chose. Thanks so much for sharing. I just ordered this box and it should be delivered on Friday....now I have some inspiration..thanks! :-)

Wendy K. said...

Beautiful recipe box!

Anonymous said...

Easy to understand,I like it!