Saturday, June 27, 2009

What A View












Last night(Friday) we spent the night at camp
to celebrate my son's 3rd birthday, and everytime I am there I am just amazed at the beauty surrounding us, evertime I look around me I am just amazed at what God has created for us to enjoy while we are here. We have recently decided to build a house here, so this will be a view for us to enjoy everyday- God willing of course! Just looking at these pictures make me thankful. I am thankful that Jesus Christ died for me, even though I did not deserve it, I am thankful for my husband who is absolutely the best thing to have ever happened to me, apart from my salvation, without him I would not be the person I am today, and I would not be the mother I am today to 4 perfect,beautiful children for whom which I am also especially thankful. I am thankful for my family and my friends who mean so much to me, and I am thankful for the wonderful people I have met through this great hobby of mine who leave me comments that just warm my heart, or swell my head as my husband would say(LOL). There is so much to be thankful for I can't list them all, what are you thankful for today?



1 comment:

Leslie said...

Wow, you truly are blessed.